The title is self-explanatory, so here goes:
- People who don’t use their turn signals, or turn when they’re in the wrong lane, OR DO BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. Seriously? I’m looking at you, city of Richmond, BC.
- People who talk very loudly into their phone when they have no need to. The person on the other end can hear you, you don’t need to yell.
- People who get intoxicated and use that as an excuse to be stupid. I know some people do make stupid decisions after a couple of drinks because their judgement is sub-par at that point, but I’m talking about the people who do it on purpose. As in, they get drunk or high so they can “get away” with doing stupid things.
- People who ask me how my day/weekend/life is going, but they interrupt me with something totally irrelevant proving that they don’t care or that they weren’t listening. Don’t ask if you don’t actually care.
- People who are obsessed with being the centre of attention. Go away.
There are a lot more kinds of people that annoy me, but I’ll keep it at my top five.. For now.